"We strive for continuity, and invest in it. On corporate and on human level.”
- We want to make your business move.
- Deliver quality services against a competitive price.
- We want to become the preferred international ship management organisation by providing our customers with competitive daily running costs for their vessels, ensuring that their vessels perform safely, reliably and punctually with a minimum consumption of fuels and lubricants, that they fulfil standard requirements, and that they are operated with consideration of the environment
- Zero health and safety related incidents.
Jobs and traineeships
We are permanently looking for experienced professionals who want to join our company and our fleet.read more
- Zero vetting remark Thun Gratitude!
- Mv Alice
- Press release Christening and Launching new vessel
- Thun Gemini
Want to know what is happening at Management Facilities Group? Looking for images? Need more information for press publications or to talk to one of our press contacts?more media and press